Business IT Services
This is our standard “call us” service you have always expected. We are your IT department so when things aren’t working, call us. This basic level of service is common-place today and we have been providing it for more than fifty (50) years combined.
- We specialize in small to medium sized businesses:
- Home based
- Small – under 50 computers
- Medium – 50 to 200 computers
- And provide standard IT Services to optimize your environment
- Network analysis (free), design, testing, support and security
- Hardware and software inventory
- Workstation optimization, setup and installation
- Server support, management, upgrades, virtualization and security
- Firewall setup, management and security audits
- Help desk and tech support services
- Hosted and co-location services
- Not enough? Lets finally move to pro-active support
- Workstations kept up-to-date, protected and clean
- Servers optimized and continually monitored
- Firewall optimizing and controlling internet usage
- Backup happening both local and remote
- Spam and network threats being cleaned from e-mail
- Final result – Your computers and network serving your business and bottom line.
Network support is about much more than reacting to problems. Once there is an issue and you call, we are past the point where we can help you prevent down time because you have already had a failure that is costing you money in both time and productivity. We strongly believe in a relationship with you that allows us to prevent this type of problem from happening whenever possible or to plan redundant solutions to keep your business functioning.
The consensus among the information security community is that each year seems worse in terms of data loss. Standard firewalls and the usual virus protection software isn’t enough.
How do We Protect You? Relevant Care!
Relevant Networks provides support for
the following brands and products . . .